Thursday, July 11, 2013

Beyonce Gets Dipped in Glitter for Flaunt Magazine (Photo)

Leave a Comment



Beyonce gets naked, except for a little glitter, for Flaunt magazine. The singer is seen covered in glitter as she shows off her curves and talks about everything from the perfect picnic, to her gay fans and her Pepsi endorsement.

“Pepsi is a brand I’ve grown up seeing my heroes collaborate with. The company respects musicians and artistry. I wouldn’t encourage any person, especially a child, to live life without balance,” Beyonce said of her partnership with the beverage brand. “When you work out, take care of your body, rehearse as hard as I rehearsed in the commercial, I think it’s great to have a Pepsi or Diet Pepsi when you want one. It’s all about choices.”



The singer says she’s always preferred keeping her private life private, but she admits she also loves sharing aspects of her life with her fans.

“I have chosen to keep certain aspects of my life private. But I also love sharing what makes me happy, especially through photography.”

See more of Beyonce in Flaunt magazine in the gallery below.

Source: celebs.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment